AT&T is a global business offering a comprehensive service portfolio to clients – helping them put their business in motion across a nationwide infrastructure. AT&T has three state-of-the-art Internet Data Centers (Birmingham and London x 2) and a nationwide network of MPLS enabled POP’s. The UK is also the AT&T Center for Global Disaster Recovery operations.
Clients across the UK can benefit from an industry-leading portfolio that includes Mobility, Network, Network Security, Cloud, Hosting, Voice, Unified Communications and Application services. These are implemented locally by experienced AT&T engineers and supported by a local account team.
With major locations located around the UK, x2 are based in Redditch where they assist any business or organization looking to mobilize its people, assets or information.
Routes to the Professions
Y12 students should express interest if they are thinking about a career in Business, Technology, Finance, Management or HR.
Students who are interested will benefit from:
- The opportunity to gain work experience at this major company
- Various career journey talks and workshops offered virtually and in house
- Continual support and guidance from an AT&T employee as a mentor
- Practice interviews for particular courses where relevant
- Events at the Redditch head office such as their yearly ‘Girls Stem Day’
Meet with your personal tutor to discuss your aspirations to get involved as soon as you arrive to us in Y12. They will then ensure the careers team are aware of your interests and start networking with this local business.